Friday 26 September 2014

The Wooly Jumper

So the look I was going for today was simple but still chic as one it was COLD and two I was going into town again....I'm sure I must be coming across as a shopoholic to you guys! And I probably am haha. Anyway I came across a clothing brand on instagram called FashionUnion and I have to say I fell in love with a lot of their stuff! I happened to get a discount code from them to use to blog some clothes I wanted from there and so of course I went and indulged in some new boots and a jumper! (Not that I need anymore). I was really chuffed with the prices/quality of their items so I definitely advise to check out their website: http://www.fashionunion.com there's something for everyone!


So onto the outfit the jumper I bought was cream and had bell sleeves which gave it that cute 'edge' to it. I decided to turn the end of the sleeve up slightly and also roll the sleeve up (see pictures).


As the jumper is quite simple I wore a long silver heart pendant necklace which added to the cuteness! I must say the jumper is super warm and not that horrible itchy knit material that makes you look like you've got fleas! It's nice and loose too which is fab as im not a fan of tight wooly clothing.



I wore my across the body cream leather look bag that has a geometric pattern on the front and my biker look jeans from Primark as I thought they matched. Oh and FYI everyone should check Primark out atm as they have some great stuff in, I ended up spending £85 in there the other week when I popped into the Coventry store and I totally could of come out with more!




And then I wore my perfect booties that were just the right height for walking in so I didn't feel too much like the midgeti am! I love how comfy they are! They have a stretchy bit which gives you that flexibility whilst walking and didn't feel like it was cutting into my leg everytime I took a step.


So that's it for this post, I have to say I'm more of a jeans girl myself but I still like to look good, so hopefully my outfit posts like this will aid those people that aren't so inclined to getting into a skirt/dress! :) I have a few health and beauty brands I will be reviewing soon too such as Hairburst and Ark Skincare so keep an eye out for them! Remember feedback and comments are super appreciated :) thanks guys!! 


Reanne Boots - £30 - Fashion Union
Madisyn Jumper - £18 - Fashion Union
Jeans - £12 - Primark
Heart Key Locket Necklace - Avon - Gift

4 comments:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous. Your whole outfit is so cute and i love the boots and jumper <3 your blog is amazing and i love your instagram posts Xxxx

    Scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you hun! Glad you like it :) xx

      Delete
  2. I hate jeans but this outfit looks so comfy so I may convert! You look beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh it was a nice and comfy outfit! And thank you :) you should defo try some jeans sometime! Xx

      Delete