Wednesday 8 October 2014

MISSPAP "Going Out Look" - Outfit 1

Heyyyyy guys! I hope you are all fabby and enjoying October so far! The weathers not been too bad up until now and I don't know about you guys but I've been investing in some Autumn/Winter clothes and of course candles (my obsession). I'm really looking forward to Halloween though as I just love the whole idea of acting like a community, dressing up and giving out sweets. I will probably be getting the Halloween dec's out! Do you guys have much planned?!

Onto my outfit I was very kindly sent a stunning pale blue daisy shift dress from  http://www.misspap.co.uk and I'm so glad I got it as it's just so stunning and the pale blue Daisy's work with my purple hair (without trying to sound big headish!). I wanted to create a daytime look and nightime look and so this is my "going out night clubbing look" but to be fair you could wear this to any party or a meal out and still look classy! The dress is quite short so if you're tall you'd probably feel more comfortable with leggings or tights, I'm 5ft 4 and it was just right for me. It's very true to size aswell which I'm glad as normally I struggle to get that in other shops! And the dress was only £19.99 which is a very reasonable price. The dress has a zip which starts right from the top all the way down to the bottom of the back so it's very easy to slip into and out of! Even easier if you have a boyfriend...cheeky!!!





I decided to pair this dress with a jacket as the nights can get nippy now although you don't want something too heavy whilst going out as it can get too hot when boogying on down! So my little denim jacket did me well here. The jacket was from somewhere called Internationale which actually closed down a few months ago where i live but it wasn't very expensive and it's quite light. And to make my outfit feel more 'going outty' I paired it with some wedge heeled River Island boots which were £35 and are available still online I do believe. They are super comfy! I have to have comfy heels when going out as there's nothing worse than getting blisters and swollen tootsies!!




And then finally I added a faux leather silver studded purse to the outfit which went nicely with the black on my dress and gave it an edge.

What I love about this dress is you can style it so many ways whether you pair it with tights, boots and a boyfriend cardi or a leather/denim jack and heels or flats...the list could go on! All in all it's a dress worth investing in :) if you do want to buy anything from misspap's website: http://www.misspap.co.uk then use the code SEPT10OFF to get 10% off your purchase!

Thanks for reading this guys and please leave me comments on how you'd style it and what you think of my first outfit!

Blog you later xXx

Boots - River Island - £35
Dress - Misspap - £19.99
Bag - Gift
Light Blue Denim Look Jacket - Internationale

3 comments:

  1. Love how you styled this outfit!! So pretty :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress :) I also love how you write your blog. You write as if you're right next me :) Love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beaut! Love your hair :) xx

    ReplyDelete