Saturday 20 September 2014

Cat's Got The Cream

So as from the above title you can guess I was going for a cream theme for my outfit! I went into town wearing this the other week as it was sunny but the breeze was pretty darn chilly! I like this outfit as it's smart but casual as the heels and skinny jeans add that sophistication to the outfit ;)




I recently just purchased this cute long knitted cardigan from Asos. I'm a big fan of boyfriend cardigans as they look good with most outfits and they're nice and warm! I found this cardigan snags a bit too easy though which is a shame as it wasn't cheap! I'm also wearing my super fun necklace from OddsAndSorts which is a marshmallow necklace and totally reminds me of those flump sweets I used to love as a kid (who didn't!).



I wore some cream coloured skinny trousers I got from Primark last year and also one of my favourite tops from there, a horse t-shirt which is slightly sheer but I love the soft peach and beige colours in this top. To match the creams and peaches I added my tanned Fiorelli bag to the equation which I have to say is such an amazing bag as it's so comfy on my arm as the leather look straps are super soft! Plus it has plenty of room in there so it's practical too.





And last but not least I wore my cream coloured shoe boots which I bought off ebay 2 years ago, I love shoe boots and I love the fur trim around the top of these! They have a slight heel but not so it's too hard for walking/shopping in!



I hope you liked this post guys! I have a few collabs coming up in the near future with some beauty products aswell as fashion stuff! I can't wait to blog more! Please let me know what you think of my blog posts so far as feedback is always welcome. I'm going to primark tomorrow which I know is going to be lethal for me! I'll be doing a haul video on my youtube of it which I just hit 1800 subscribers on! Feel free to subscribe to me on there for more http://www.youtube.com/bronnylovesyou that's it for now guys! Blog you later xXx


  Links  

Marshmallow Necklace - https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/196357013/pastel-marshmallow-charm-on-silver-tone?
Cream Cardi - http://m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com//Daisy-Street/Daisy-Street-Cable-Knit-Cardigan-With-V-Neck/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=4254129
Trousers And Top - Primark a year ago
Shoe Boots - Ebay 2 years ago
Fiorelli Tanned Bag - http://www.fiorelli.com/

4 comments:

  1. Wow you look amazing! Great outfit.

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose these schoes must be very comfortable. I have ones similar to yours in black. I prefer them in winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are as they aren't too high and are wedge heels! :) autumn and winter means boots! Haha x

      Delete