Wednesday 10 September 2014

Feeling Autumunal

Hey guys so the other day I paired together ideally an autumnal outfit as let's face it the weather has changed a little! I think it's safe to say its starting to cool down a bit and although we've got the sunshine still there's a bite in the air. Maybe if we're lucky we might get an Indian summer!




My favourite colour in autumn is burgundy as its a nice deep warm red and today I got out my knee high socks (Felt like a school girl again). I bought these off of ebay 2 years ago and I just love the cute little bow as it really finishes them off!



I paired my knee high socks with my black wedge heel boots from river island that were in the sale this year, they were reduced down to £20! I adore river island boots and I blame my mum for the addiction as every year she buys at least 3/4 new pairs (bad influence). The boots are quite plain but I thought as the dress I wore is quite busy I didn't want to take too much attention away from that. The heel isn't too high for everyday wear either.


The dress I happened to actually get from a lovely girl off of Instagram who I've been following for a few months. She actually bought the dress and thought it would look better on me! So I bought it off of her and I have to say I'm so glad I did as it fits perfectly! I love the pattern on it and I'm a fan of smock dresses as they suit all occasions and are loose and comfy! It's from boohoo and I already own two or three other smock dresses from them.


And lastly I got my bag from marks and spencers (yes m&s guys isn't just for old people!) I had a £21 voucher from my 21st birthday to use last year there and found this bag for exactly £21 down from £30 which for me was meant to be! And I love across the body bags as they're safe and less awkward to use! I love the gold chain on it and for a small bag it manages to get all my junk in there hehe.


Lastly I think if I was to style this differently I might next time wear thick cable knit tights in that burgundy colour and add a chunky knit cardigan as now it's getting cooler and I feel the cold ALOT I think I'd feel a lot warmer :P


I hope you enjoyed this blogpost guys as much as I did writing it. Don't forget to follow me on blog lovin and leave me feedback!!

My question for you guys is what's your favourite colour to wear in Autumn? :)

Blog you later! xXx

4 comments:

  1. Love the dress! I love smock dresses, they're perfect for summer and winter! You have an awesome sense of style! My favourite colour in Autumn has to be burgundy! xxx
    theenglishrose1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good taste haha its such a nice colour :) and I know that's why I like them so much! ;)

      Delete
  2. I love all shades of purple and violet because they are much softer for me than black and other darker shades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute socks and berry shades in your outfit!

    ReplyDelete