Sunday 16 November 2014

Wearing MISSPAP - Second Outfit!!

Hey guys I haven't blogged for a while so I do apologise! I've been feeling a bit run down in the past few weeks as I have been ill with flu and then working ALOT more than normal which of course is due to Christmas (most of you guys im sure will know what it's like for us retail workers - it's the busiest time of the year!) and I work at a Yankee candle shop so we are a very seasonal shop too, everyone goes crazy for candles specifically in the autumn/winter. Unlike me who burns them almost everyday of the year aha! ;)


So today's post is my second outfit from misspap http://www.misspap.co.uk wearing their Holly Floral Shift Dress but a more casual style this time. I've shown you how I'd wear it on a night out somewhere in my second to last post if you haven't seen that already btw ;)



So I decided to wear a black lace collared t-shirt over the top of the dress 1. to give extra warmth in this chilly weather and 2. to give it a skirt and tee look! It just looks like I'm wearing a skirt!



I also added some tights into the equation to dress it down and the tights co-ordinate with the lace on my top.....even better!


I thought I'd wear my gorgeous +Fashion Union reanne booties too as they're a lot flatter than the boots in my last misspap outfit so they are much easier to walk about in if you're just going to uni, college, town etc!


And finally I grabbed my super cute Kipling bag I've had for YONKS which I decided to pick out of the closet cz it's cute aha ;) the bag also picks out the blue in the Daisy's so I'm pretty coordinated!


I hope you like this outfit idea! You could also use this idea for any of your dresses especially if your dying to wear a dress but hating the idea of being cold wearing it or just want to wear it without looking ott if your just going for a casual look!


That's it for this post! I'm currently in the middle of editing my next Youtube video too and I'm super excited as just before Halloween I hit 2000 subscribers which I'm super happy about as it's a big thing for me! My youtube link is http://www.youtube.com/bronnylovesyou so hit the sub button and give my vlogs a watch too I'd really appreciate it! I've got so many videos coming up!

I have a few blogpost ideas coming your way on here too so make sure you keep up with me!! :)

Here's a breakdown of my outfit:

- Lace collared tee - Primark - £8
- Lace black tights - New look
- Reanne black boots - Fashion Union - £30.00
- Holly Floral Shift Dress - Misspap - £19.99
- Blue Kipling Bag - Gift


2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit and the tights are amazing. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! These tights go with everything I love them :D

      Delete